NEW 32-foot Roll in Aluminum dock with height adjustable supports and lots of options - $2100USD
QR Code Link to This Post
Jack Docks features the only Patriot brand (as seen at Home Depot) aluminum roll in docks but with screw jack supports! Docks at wholesale prices with DIY assembly that easily roll in and out and adjust the height without getting in the water.
Compare to similar docks at $3500+ USD
You save $1825+ USD
Includes: (4) 4x8’ truss frame assemblies, (8) 4x4’ deck panels, (4) jack supports, (2) drop leg bases, (2) fenders, (2) wheels with axles, (1) frame end rail, hardware, instructions
• Finally, a dock that is sharp looking, strong, doesn’t kill you to install, and doesn’t drain your kid’s college fund
• Aluminum frame is light enough to roll in for one or two people – no more heavy, back-breaking installations, or getting stuck in the mud
• Frame truss is taller and stronger than the other guys, and it won’t rust
• Modular 4x8’ frames that can assemble in any configuration – you’re free to change it up next year or add on in the future
• Supports are designed to easily adjust without getting in the water as your water level drops so you have more time to play
• Drop in decking options include western red cedar (price listed), reinforced poly ($2500USD), or powder-coated woodgrain aluminum (in brown or gray) ($2575USD)
Choose from our many options: add length, change shape, add a patio, add wheel kits, add shoreline supports, add a shore ramp, add floats, add a bench or swimming ladder, add a canopy or lift
Google us for reviews and more information on our website.
Call or email with questions!
Jack Docks | www.jackdocks.com | show contact info