condition: excellent engine displacement (CC): 1100 fuel: gas odometer: 91070 paint color: red title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a “project bike”. I purchased it July 2015 as something to work on. It was last registered in 2010. I just took it for a short ride and have decided that, at my age, this machine is simply to big and heavy for me to handle safely. Sale is “as is”.
The following work has been completed.
• New tires (Counteract dynamic balance beads installed)
• New timing belts
• New rad hoses
• Rebuilt carburetors
• Brake calipers rebuilt (front & rear)
• Rear master cylinder rebuilt
• Rebuilt front forks (new seals, dust caps, and ATF)
• Rebuilt rear shocks (new seals, boots and ATF)
• Final drive serviced and new gear oil
• Cooling system flushed and new antifreeze installed
• Oil and filter changed
Previous owner installed a Vetter Console with a MEI AM/FM/cassette radio (analog tuner). Radio works – could use new speakers.
There are a few spare parts:
• Lower fairings & right gas tank cover (slightly different colour)
Leather riding chaps – SIZE 40 available.
Clymer service manual and a soft copy of the Honda Shop manual.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers