3br - 3364ft2 - Unique Waterview Home 3300 sq. ft (Pickering)
3BR / 3Ba3364ft2
house laundry in bldg no smoking attached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
If you have ever thought about living at the cottage, with the peaceful quiet of the water all around you, living among the trees and nature, yet close to everything...work, shopping, all amenities...
-This is a very unique larger home with 3364 sq. ft of living space, plus a basement for storage. 3 stories, the home features a custom large 31'x31' family room on third floor, custom staircases, clear Cedar trim, Stunning India Autumn slate floor layed in 5 different sizes of tile, 3rd floor also has a custom double shower in slate,
-There is a new Maple kitchen with one-of-a-kind black porcelain and marble counter top, stainless GE appliances, and a front load washer/dryer built into the cabinetry. full size rollouts, large banks of drawers, and you can watch the sailboats coming in and out of the Bay while preparing dinner! Slide in gas range, french door fridge, and unused new dishwasher and microwave,
-The home features close to 20 4'x6' tinted low e- windows to take in the 190 degree view of the Bay and Lake Ontario, a view that goes all the way to Bluffers Park in Scarborough, and to Wilson, New York on the other side of the lake.
- parking for 7 vehicles plus room to park a boat and trailer up to 30'
The home is shaded by 12 beautiful 200 year old Maple trees,
-there is a beautiful two and a half acre waterfront park with gazebo, and docks right at the front door ,
-1500 sq. ft of decks, with outdoor living areas on every floor, awesome 1000sq. ft. roof deck,
- 9' main floor ceilings, 12' second floor ceilings, and 11' third floor ceiling with custom bulkhead and handmade ceiling fan
-the 2nd and third floor are open concept,
- the second floor master bedroom is 30'x12' with high ceilings, conservatory windows and also has an 8'x6' 8 jet whirlpool tub
- there are water views from most windows and the home is situated in a quiet serene neighborhood with more dog walkers and cyclists than vehicles on any given day
- close to shops, nature trail, Pickering Town Center, restaurants and all amenities
- 2 custom designed gas fireplaces furnace rated featuring stone and tile, custom reclaimed beam mantle
- two driveways main driveway is custom interlock pavers
-freshly painted, potential in-law apt. updated 200a service, copper plumbing
This is a great opportunity to own one of the more unique homes in all of Pickering, and is located in the most beautiful area in Pickering.
Steps to beach and nature trail, 3 minute walk to the marina and seasonal dock rental. (Dockominiums can be purchased at marina for a boat up to 45') How cool is that?
Note; Please email only. I do appreciate all responses but do ask that agents also email only, so if you are forwarding this posting to an agent, please advise them of this request.
Please provide contact information including name, email address and phone number, By appt. only Please, no phone calls. Thank you,
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers