Price is Firm !! Alloy w/Lots of Tread on High Quality Brand Tires !!
I have One Set of 17" Alloy Rims w/ 245/65/17 Cooper Weather Master WSC Winter Tires, also w/Good Tread life left !
I listed the 235 in Title, cause that's std. size in many vehicles, but 245 is totally o.k. and allowable, as it's well within the 3% size variance allowance of cars.
* But, in this model, 245 is actually more accurate size so your speedometer and odometer in it's readings. The std. 235's for Santa fe are smaller than they should have been and cause almost 3% lower actual traveling speed/distance than the dash readings state.... In short, this is the better and more accurate size (regardless of what Hyundai says), but they do say this size is allowable.
* Lots of Winter left and the worst is still to come !! ** Get Safe Now !! **
* Note in pictures, how deep the tread is still on both sets.
* Both are Bolt Pattern 5x114.3 and 67.1mm Hub-size
* These will Fit Hyundai, Kia and Many Many Other Car Brands.
- Please google to check your car, but you must check the bore size as well. If your bore (hub-size) is smaller than 67.1, these will NOT fit. If they are the same or larger, they will work. Your wheel guy can put a hub-ring if yours is la
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers