Alloy w/Lots of Tread on High Quality Brand Tires !!
I have One Set of 17" Alloy Rims w/ 245/65/17 Cooper Weather Master WSC Winter Tires, also w/Good Tread life left !
I listed the 235 in Title, cause that's std. size in many vehicles, but 245 is totally o.k. and allowable, as it's well within the 3% size variance allowance of cars.
* Lots of Winter left and the worst is still to come !! ** Get Safe Now !! **
* Note in pictures, how deep the tread is still on both sets.
* Both are Bolt Pattern 5x114.3 and 67.1mm Hub-size
* These will Fit Hyundai, Kia and Many Many Other Car Brands.
- Please google to check your car, but you must check the bore size as well. If your bore (hub-size) is larger than 67.1, these will NOT fit. If they are the same or smaller, they will work. Your wheel guy can put a hub-ring if yours is a bit larger
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers