HIRING IMMEDIATELY - ENTRY LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE
QR Code Link to This Post
Position Hours: Full - Time Only (Monday through Friday, no weekends
Customer service representatives do the following:
• Listen and respond to customers' needs and concerns
• Provide information about programs & campaigns
• Take orders, fill out electronic applications
• Handle returns or complaints
• Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
• Research answers or solutions as needed
• Refer customers to supervisors, managers, or others who can help
Communication skills. Customer service representatives need strong communication skills to answer customers clearly. They must understand and communicate information effectively in person.
Customer-service skills. Companies rely on representatives to help retain customers by answering customer questions and complaints in a helpful and professional manner.
Interpersonal skills. Creating positive interactions with customers is an essential part of a representative's job.
Listening skills. Representatives must listen carefully and understand a customer's situation in order to help them.
Patience. Workers should be patient and polite, especially when interacting with difficult or irate customers.
Problem-solving skills. Representatives must determine solutions to a customer's problem. By resolving issues effectively, representatives contribute to customer loyalty and retention.
LOOKING FOR FULL TIME POSITIONS TO BE FILLED
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS ONLY - NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY
FULL PAID TRAINING PROVIDED