VIN: 1FTVX1EV4AKE01889 condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 227500 paint color: white rv type: truck camper size / dimensions: 16'L x 5.5'W x 8'H title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
I built a camper out of a pickup truck last year. I made it reversible in case one needs it to also be a work truck.
- 2010 Ford F-150 4x4 Pickup Truck, White, with towing package.
- ~ 2300lb payload capacity.
- Was a government vehicle; super well maintained. Complete service history.
- 227,000km on the odometer
- INCLUDES a Lubrico Driver's Shield after-market warranty good until March 2020. Extensible for 2 years if nothing goes wrong until then (it hasn't). Zero deductible. Anything serious goes wrong, and it's covered. Buyer feel safe!
- Winter tires
- 8ft long box
- extended cab
- Mounted a Mory Everest Truck cap on the back, for which I then created overhead cabinetry that suspends from the ceiling from the roof rack hardware.
- Laminate flooring on top of a 1" insulated subfloor.
- Installed a Fantastic 12V ceiling fan for those warmer evenings. Close the back up, open the side windows and turn it on. Game changer.
- Has a fold-out bunk that can accommodate 2 people if need be. Bed width 47"
- Under bed storage; bed flips up for access
- "kitchen" area which includes a sink and a simple water system.
- Room for a large cooler or chest-style fridge.
- CUSTOM made insect screens that can deploy in 5 seconds leaving the entire camper interior free from mosquitos and the like
- Wooden tailgate plate for added warmth and is ultimately like a kitchen counter.
- Back seats from the truck removed (included however!), and a storage box installed. Leaves room to store a bicycle.
- LED strip lights wired into a marine switch panel that also includes a voltmeter to monitor RV battery status.
- Floor to ceiling in the back of the camper: 5 feet tall.
Optional extras not included in price (can discuss):
- ARB 78L 12V fridge
- 600W Pure Sine Inverter
- 2 x 140 Ah, 12V sealed AGM batteries. 280 Ah battery bank therefore. Fridge runs 5 days without needing to charge.
- Redarc BCDC1240D: Correctly charges the batteries via alternator or solar panel. (Has a 40A MPPT solar charge controller built in)
This doesn't need to be a camper; Makes a great contractor cap if you (easily) take out the bed (in 30 minutes or less), as you're left with the overhead cabinetry and a small worktop.
Any other questions, feel free to ask!
(UPDATE: Full disclosure / transparency) I've just recently had it in for an inspection, and they said overall it's a truck in great condition for its age. They did say it could use new front tires, and there are cracks in the fuel exhaust manifolds. As such, those costs would be about $2000 and so I'm lowering my price by that amount. If you know how to repair, you'll save money here as those costs are mostly labour and tax costs. After those repairs, you're pretty safe; anything else expensive is covered by the warranty. (Look up Lubrico Driver's Shield... it's renewable for another 2 years and transferable to the new owner)
$12500 is the asking price, which also includes the portion you would pay in tax. i.e. final price for you. Most of that goes to me, some of that goes to the government because they double dip and collect sales tax on used cars.
I'm willing to separate the canopy from the truck and we'll have to talk about price.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers