Operating Name: Mor Machining Inc.
QR Code Link to This Post
Business Address: Unit 5 - 3883 Nashua Dr., Mississauga ON L4V 1V5
Title of position: 1 CNC Programmer
Terms of employment: Full-time year round work
• safely program, setup, start-up, operates and troubleshoot various CNC equipment while meeting or exceeding client’s expectations.
• Study blueprints and computer-aided drafting software of products to be produced to determine programming needs.
• Determine machining operations, the sequence in which machining operations must be carried out, and the time required to finish the job to efficiently manufacture the product.
• Ensure all CNC programming written is in accordance with production blueprints and quality standards.
• Establish required tooling for machining operations
• Develop processes and standard operating procedures for efficient storage of files and job orders
• Troubleshoot and make adjustments on the fly to the CNC programs
• Prior to full implementation, put machinery through first offs to ensure programming is working effectively. Note discrepancies between blueprint specifications and test products as they arise and provide resolution through program adjustment.
• Maintain the CNC programming database.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose common CNC problems.
• Closely monitor machines for signs of problems while ensuring output is meeting set specifications.
• Perform other related duties
Wages: $ 25.50/hr for 40 hrs/week
Location of work: Mississauga, ON
Contact Information: Apply by email at email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
• Completion of Secondary School is required.
• A college diploma in manufacturing technology or computer science is required.
• Experience in machining and metalworking is preferred.
• Ability to communicate in English
• The ability to use measuring instruments and hand tools.
• Confidence to work independently and as part of a team
• Detail oriented.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please NO PHONE CALL inquires.