We are looking to add Owner Operators and Company Drivers to our team in Mississauga!
Contrans is the largest tank truck carrier based in Ontario. Our trailer fleet consists of tandem, multi-axle, and compartment chemical tankers.
If you’re looking for steady consistent work along with a pay that matches the work you do at a place where you are more than just a truck number then Contrans Tank Group is the place for you!
• NEW PAY RATES
• Sign on bonus
• GREAT CVOR record
• Parking Assistance
• Company pays for plates, border crossings, tolls, equipment installation etc.
• Paid orientation, training, and lodging
• Full health and dental benefits
• Industry leading maintenance program
• Discounts for fuel, tires, and more through Contrans Tank cost pricing
• Resets/time off at home let us know your home time preferences
• Clean MVR & Criminal Background Check
• Ability to keep up to date and submit paperwork in a timely manner
• Climbing ladders, stairs, and pull/push 20-foot hoses out of tanks
• Be able to understand and operate multi-axle trailers to ensure weight compliance
• Be able to meet and maintain loading and unloading appointments and to communicate any delays to dispatch to ensure customer satisfaction
• Have a clear understanding of current Hours of Service Regulations
Details of available runs:
• We have home daily runs, over the road, or a mixture of both
• We run the Great Lakes, Midwest US, and Eastern Seaboard US
• Lots of work along the “Corridor” (Michigan, Ontario, and Quebec)
• Lanes into Northern Ontario
Contrans is an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities