Pluto R Electric Bike - Lightweight - Invisible Battery - 50km Range - "BEST of the BEST" Design Award Winner!
Our bikes are sold out at both Costco and Best Buy. These are floor models and open box models that are guaranteed re-certified.
COME AND SEE ONE FOR YOURSELF!
Open box and floor models are on a first come first serve basis. Bikes are in Burlington. All our re-certified e-bikes are sold in 9/10 or higher condition.
• Motor: 350-watt 36 volt, Bafang brushless rear hub motor
• Speed: 32km/h (20MPH) pedaling power assist
• Battery: 36volt, 7.8 AH, 280-watt hours, Lithium ion, LG battery cells, can be charged on or off bike
• Range: Up to 40-50 KM/charge, (30 miles)
• Charger: Smart charger, 120/240 Volts, Led indicator, UL certificate, 2-amp, charges bike in 4 to 6 hours
• Derailleur: Shimano Altus 9 speed, with trigger shift
• Weight capacity: 100 kg , 220 Lb maximum
• Warranty: Two years for Battery, Motor and Frame. One year for Controller.
• Color: Matte Black & white
• Lights: Rear LED light
• Fork: Stronger and lighter Aluminum alloy front fork
• Fenders: Front & rear included
• Display: Backlit, 0 to 9 levels of power assistance with self-diagnostics, trip timer, odometer, battery capacity
• Brakes: Front & Rear Tektro mechanical disc brake brake lever
• Brake levers: Aluminum with power cut off switches on both levers with integrated bell
• Handlebar/Stem: Promax toothless adjustable threadless stem with riser handlebar
• Saddle: VLG fashion saddle
• Grips: VLG soft and comfortable grips
• Seat: height 90cm to 111cm, 35" to 43"
• Seat post: Promax, Aluminum
• Rims: 700c, Aluminum double wall, front quick connecting skewer
• Tires: Kenda, Reflective side wall, 700C x 28C (Made specifically for ebikes from the best in the business)
Wow amazing quality! My wife I bought these and are both enjoying the bike very much. Does not even look like an ebike with how light and attractive it is. We use it daily. Highly recommend this product.
Excellent E Bike
We had been looking for quite a long time and decided to buy it at Costco, price was unbelievable and the weight of the bike is only 32lbs which makes it one of the lightest E bikes we’ve been able to find. My wife just loves that it is pedal assist so she still has to pedal and we have a lot of hills so it makes it more enjoyable. We had some questions and called their service center and Steve was extremely helpful and always got back to us very quickly. To me that is a key point when buying a product, I want to know I can get information if required and not be shuffled around and if they don’t know the answer just get back to me with the correct answer which Steve has done.
Fast and fun, daily commuter
Riding it every day this week has been a joy. Had it professionally assembled and the bike shop was super impressed with the quality and the price point.
I'm super impressed with how good it looks (comparable to my wife's $3000 road bike). Love how fast it is. It's my first ebike. At max assist it does all the work I need and more. I'm not a biker but this has me commuting every day now instead of the car.
Tho it will slow down to 15-20klms /hr on hills (I'm 150lbs). If you're doing hills a lot and want to keep a steady max speed 30klms / hr you'll want more power.
Top notch quality
Have been using it for two month. Assistant levels 0-9. Never raeally needed go over "5". This way I never even came close to deplete the battery. Just in case you may worry it's range. Weight is like a modern bike 15 years ago without motor and battery, no problem take it on the subway or upstairs. Absolutely user friendly without the assist too. Great for overweight people who otherwise wouldn't ride. To the developers: good jobb, congrats, would be great a version that fits heavier users too( more than 100kg) .
Excellent value for a superbly executed bicycle
One size: 53cm -CT, 48cm -CC. Surprisingly high quality components throughout with sexy urban warrior styling. Shifts, stops and rides like a dream with a control module with all info one needs AND an inconspicuous, luxurious built-in bell in left brake lever; taillight; kickstand and featherweight mudguards! 0 to 9 assist levels - I just wish it had an extra assist level between 0 and 1 as I'm a serious cyclist - but aging :-( , would like a little more workout on the flats personally. Get this bike!!!! - get fit (you've got to pedal at least a bit [or as hard as you like] to make the assist work). Help save the planet too. You'll love it!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers