New to our line-up this year, the HARO Aeras has all the makings of the PERFECT city hybrid.
Simple, straightforward, and streamlined in an efficiency-first manner. The Aeras combines the wide-range gearing of mountain bikes with the lightweight efficiency of road bikes, making this sport fitness bike one of the most sensible in Haro's lineup. Need a bike to just be a 'bike' without compartmentalizing itself into a specific, indecipherable niche? Look no further, the Aeras is a bike before anything else, and there's nothing wrong with that at all.
Currently Available in sizes S to XXL.
- Heat-treated alloy frame makes for a lightweight bike
- 700 x 32 all purpose tire is quick on pavement and works for dirt paths as well
- Name-brand Shimano drivetrain provides quality and shifting consistency
- Neutral geometry provides efficient handling without discomfort
- Double-wall, 28-hole alloy rims keep the weight down, but allow for off-pavement use
- 2 x 8 gearing resists wear through a thicker chain, while providing plenty of gearing range for both hills and flats
- Alloy frame, wheels, and components stay rust free
Don't wait just to wait in line in Spring! Get yours TODAY!!!
*AVAILABLE ONLY AT OUR QUEEN STREET EAST LOCATION*
Ride Away Riverside 651
Queen Street East Toronto
Open 7 Days a Week:
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers