After sailing Ariel for over 20 years in Canada and Mexico we find its time to sell her. She is a Cal 2-29 built in 1974 and equipped for offshore waters.
QR Code Link to This Post
The interior was redone and the dreaded beam has been replaced with a hardwood/ Fiberglass beam and the hull has been painted.
This boat is ready for a young couple to sail the Caribbean or anywhere.
Some of the equipment includes:
* 3 cylinder Isuzu diesel
* 15 gal per min Watermaker, engine driven
* Oversized rigging and Sta-Lock fittings
* Roller furling headsail
* Hard dodger
* Capehorn wind-vain
* Engel electric cooler
* Boarding ladder
* 2 new aluminum fuel tanks and a day tank for a total of 195 litres of fuel good for 69 hours
* Standard horizon AIS vhf radio
* Roca, Bruce and danforth anchors
* Many spare parts including a spare rudder
The boat is in Isla Mujeres, Mexico