Cleaning Supervisor/ General Commercial and Industrial
compensation: From $ 24.04 to $ 26.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Presidential Building Maintenance Inc.
163 Dolomite Drive, Toronto, ON, M3J 2N1
We are currently searching for an experienced Cleaning Supervisor/ General Commercial and Industrial.
As a Leadman , supervising frontline workers, you will be responsible to ensure that all employees are following the company's protocol on COVID 19 prevention, such as wearing masks, face shield, gloves, and proper protective uniform continuously preventing the contamination and the spread of the COVID 19 virus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the management of our Clean team in multiple facilities
• Assist employees and train on T- sheet time tracking software
• Actively pursue excellence in employee and customer satisfaction
• Complete audits using our QuickBooks system for various accounts.
• Ensure all equipment, supplies, vehicles (if required) and products entrusted in your care are carefully handled and maintained.
• Ensure that employees know and understand company rules, security procedures and proper chemical usage
• Provide support to employees and Operations Supervisor as needed to make their job easier and satisfying, ensuring absentees due to vacations and illness are covered.
• Excellent knowledge of general office cleaning, post construction cleaning, off schedule special semiannual client cleaning projects, and /or pre move in cleaning.
• Supervise and co-ordinate the work of light duty, industrial or specialized cleaners and janitors
• Know how to strip and wax floors and have carpet cleaning knowledge and experience.
• Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met
• Recommend or arrange for additional services required such as painting, repair work, renovations or replacement of furnishings and equipment
• Interview, screen new cleaning staff and advise management.
• Prepare work schedule and co-ordinate activities with other departments.
• Prepare budget, estimate costs and keep financial records
• Receive payment and issue receipts for specialized cleaning jobs
• Ensure all employees have taken the courses recommended by the company, using the HRDownload platform.
• Knowledge and ability to train employees of operation of Electrostatic equipment to properly disinfect surfaces
• Possess Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
You will be required to train staff
• Two years of work experience
• Must own safety approved work boots for some locations
• Individuals are required to own their own vehicle for transportation
• Individuals are required to provide an RCMP Criminal Clearance Report.
Terms of employment:
Permanent Full time with 44 hours per week
Hours of work:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 7 am to 3 pm
Thursday and Friday from 3 pm to 10 pm
Saturday from 9 am to 3 pm
Expected to regularly work 44 hours a week, Monday to Saturday. These hours may vary based on business needs. You may also be asked to work additional hours beyond the regular hours, when business needs require it, and will be expected to be flexible with availability.
From $ 24.04 to $ 26.00 per hour
Location of work:
Toronto, Alliston, Branford, and Newmarket
Language of work:
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 spread is emotionally challenging for many people, changing day-to-day life in unprecedented ways. All sections of society – including employers and employees – should play a role to protect themselves and each other and help prevent further spread of the disease. We are fully committed in protecting you as our future employee as well as our respective clients and staff.
Everyone is welcome to apply including but not limited to Youth, Person with disabilities, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not authorized to work in Canada, please do not apply for this job application.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers