Our next beginner part-time French as a Second Language program starts Tuesday February 26th.
QR Code Link to This Post
It runs each Tuesday and Thursday for 4 weeks at a time. You may choose an enrollment period of as few as 4 weeks, and as many 48 weeks.
The cost of the program is $199 per month.
What You'll Learn:
• Basic features such as masculine and feminine genders, the relationship between the written and spoken word and some simple phrases, basic verbs and tenses.
• Recognize and begin to pronounce the sounds of the French language.
• Understand the relationship between pronunciation and the written word in French.
• Understand the gendered nature of French nouns.
• Know some essential words and phrases such as the alphabet, dates, times and colours.
• Learn the difference between the formal and intimate forms of address in French.
Located near St. George subway station in downtown Toronto, directly across from the Royal Ontario Museum.