WE-HUB is an entrepreneurship skills training program connecting low-income, self-identifying women to business ownership training, testing opportunities, mentors, and networking. This is an interactive program that aims to increase opportunities for self-employment and financial independence for women facing barriers to entrepreneurship.
QR Code Link to This Post
Scadding Court Community Centre is pleased to partner with Ryerson University's Diversity Institute to provide;
- FREE training and support in creating a business plan and Business Model Canvas
- FREE Informative workshops on important topics including budgeting, bookkeeping, marketing, sales, tax/legal, and more!
- Networking and funding opportunities
- Settlement services, and referrals for paid apprenticeships and further employment training & upgrading
- Childminding, healthy snacks, and transportation (TTC tokens) for workshop sessions
- Most importantly -- access to affordable business testing opportunities!
We're now accepting applications for our February 2019 Cohort- Food & Beverage Businesses
8 weeks of free programming for low-income, self-identifying women interested in starting a food or beverage business in Toronto!
Sessions will be once a week (Saturdays, 9:30-4:30pm)
Transportation, childminding, healthy snacks,mentoring, networking, and testing opportunities- all provided for FREE!
Application link found on Scadding Court Community Centre Website, under 'Special Projects'
Call show contact info