QR Code Link to This Post
As a citizen of a bilingual nation, can you afford to miss this opportunity to expand your knowledge and career prospects?
This certificate program is designed for people who have no previous exposure to French, this course can help if you're a traveler, a newcomer to Canada or a lover of language. You'll learn basic features such as masculine and feminine genders, the relationship between the written and spoken word and some simple phrases, basic verbs and tenses.
We have experienced and qualified instructors and our courses are scheduled with the students' needs in mind. Many of our French courses are taught with multimedia, making learning both fun and interactive.
Now all Courses are discounted by 20% , Free Material and No Tax, Native instructors
Full Time Program - A Level
Starting January 21st, 2019
What You'll Learn
You'll learn basic features such as masculine and feminine genders, the relationship between the written and spoken word and some simple phrases, basic verbs and tenses.
• Recognize and begin to pronounce the sounds of the French language.
• Understand the relationship between pronunciation and the written word in French.
• Understand the gendered nature of French nouns.
• Know some essential words and phrases such as the alphabet, dates, times and some colours.
• Know the difference between the formal and intimate forms of address in French.
Located near St. George subway station.