Compensation: $200 CAD
This study will run until we fill all the slots.
If you work as an IT Security Operations for a large company you should participate in our study
This is a 60 minute interview that asks you questions about the your opinion on a variety of security topics.
This interview is NOT a test, it's to help a product team understand more about the needs and opinions of users. It will be a one-to-one meeting conducted remotely.
To qualify, please respond with this info:
1) Your age:
2) How many employees in your company? Should be a large company.
3) What you do in IT, and what you do in IT security.
4) Please provide your email address and phone number. Craigslist does not provide this information.
If you meet our general qualifications, someone will reach out to you to get you set up.
The fine print:
• We take your privacy very seriously and will *never* sell your information or share it without your prior written consent. If you ever request to be removed from our contact list, we will do that promptly.
• Please remember that you should be nearly 100% confident that you can attend the session we book you for. Our ability to continue to recruit and schedule participants for studies at various clients is based largely on show-rates. If you need to cancel and are unable to find a qualified replacement, we may not be able to invite you to future studies. We have had far too many people agree to be in studies and then decide they can't make it. This is bad for everyone. Anyone who is a no-show for one of our studies will not be eligible for future studies.
• You may be asked to sign a research participation form (AKA an NDA). You will be informed if you need to do so well before your session. We reserve the right to remove anyone from a study who has not signed their paperwork at least 24 hours before the study.
• Your compensation will be mailed to the address you give us, so be sure you give us the correct info!
• We have had a few people "fake" their way into studies recently. If we discover someone intentionally lied their way into a study by misrepresenting their job, or themselves, they will be permanently banned from future participation. Also, as of 2019, we will not pay anyone who is discovered to have lied their way into a study.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers