compensation: 35,000 + Benefits + Commission / Target @40K Per Annum employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Does helping people thrive inspire you? Then it’s time to answer the call!
You are perfect for this role if you enjoy working as part of a team and possess exceptional customer service and organization skills.
As a member of our customer engagement and assistance team, when a client calls our office or connects via live chat, they require a warm and professional introduction. They may be looking for more information on a service from us, to speak to an account manager, connect with a writer or speak to one of our support team members! You will make sure they are given the required information they need and try to determine their exact needs or routed to the appropriate internal party. Actively listening to their concerns and replying with a solution as quickly as possible to help them is key to success in this role. It’s a conversation with a purpose.
What you will do in this position:
Provide exceptional customer service through telephone, email, and live chat that goes above and beyond our customers’ expectations.
In this fast-paced and time-sensitive role, you will coordinate with sales, customer care, and marketing to help unlock specific services and more across North America. You may be handling a wide range of calls, from short, basic service questions to longer, more complex situations that require you to gather essential details and actively solve problems. Your empathy and strong customer service skills will help to build trust and keep your customers engaged. You will document details to ensure efficient service with minimal delays. You’ll have access and build knowledge for our to an internal platform of services we offer, an online resource knowledge bank, and an experienced team ready to support you with our suite of technology.
We need you to have:
Minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
What we will provide:
Paid training and vacation
Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Highly effective communication skills in English, both written and spoken
• Experience in customer service role or retail sales
• Self-starter that needs little to no supervision
• University/college education or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in browser-based and mobile-based applications
• You are detail-oriented, meticulous, and analytical.
• You possess a positive attitude, enjoy solving problems and are eager to take on new and challenging tasks.
• You are a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and has a demonstrated ability to deal with and adapt to change.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers