compensation: Salaried role, a complimentary unlimited membership to YYOGA, and other perks and benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
YYOGA is looking for the next Supervisor to join our amazing team at our Queen Street West location in Toronto.
The Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day leadership, management and development of studio team members including Guest Experience (GE), Housekeeping (HK) and volunteers. Working closely with the Studio Manager (SM), the Supervisor is accountable for the execution of the strategic plan and budget for their designated studio. They are committed to supporting a dedicated team of people that exceed guest expectations and deliver an amazing experience.
* 1+ years’ experience supervising or leading teams with minimal supervision - experience in the fitness, retail, health & wellness or hospitality industry preferred
* Strong work ethic - ability to work in a fast paced work environment, both independently and as a part of a collaborative team
* Adaptable and quick learner with a desire to develop new skills
* Enthusiastic, personable and professional disposition
* Calm, thoughtful and solution oriented under pressure
* Strong administrative and computer skills including: attention to detail, time management and organization
* Affinity for building relationships, coaching and developing team members
* Ability to make effective decisions that balance all business considerations
* Passionate about promoting wellness, fitness, yoga - a desire and ability to advocate for the YYOGA brand and help us expand our community of loyal members
* Ability to meet the specific and ongoing needs of the studio’s operating schedule. This involves evening and weekend availability, as well as the ability to support with emergency situations outside of usual working hours.
* 6+ months experience in a Shift Lead or Lead position at YYOGA
* Experience using MindBody Online
* Ability to speak a 2nd language
Position & Application Details:
* Schedule: full time, salary role with ability to be available evenings and weekends as required by the operating needs of the studio and team
* Closing Date: Monday, May 27th, 2019
* To apply: email your resume, cover letter, availability and references through this ad. In the subject line please indicate "Application for Supervisor - Queen Street West"
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers