A sustainable architectural technologist wanted immediately for a sustainable building company steps from Sheppard & Don Mills.
We are looking for someone who:
1) is familiar with sustainable buildings
2) is good at freehand drawing
3) is able to visualize objects in three dimensions (3D)
4) has a good knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator or InDesign
5) has excellent English writing skills
6) knows how to use social media for marketing purposes
7) is extremely organized, punctual, reliable and detail oriented
1) work closely with architects and other building professionals
2) negotiate projects, assessing the needs of clients and users and agree the project brief
3) design the project, prepare and present design proposals using AutoCAD and traditional methods
4) manage projects, obtain and evaluate tenders and contracts
5) research building codes, calculate cost estimates, etc.
Hours: Mon-Fri 25-35 hours per week
Compensation: $18-$24 per hour depends on qualifications of candidate
Location: Work from our office steps from Sheppard & Don Mills
Please email us your resume with your availability and your salary expectation. We thank all the applicants for their interest in this position but regret only those invited for interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers