compensation: 85-135k projection for year 1, 120k OTE, high upside for successful candidate employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
AMG is a progressive glazing contractor and distributor that works primarily in the high-end custom residential field. We are known as a company that offers thorough design support to our clients and supplies and installs some of the most advanced aluminum glazing systems in the market. We have been in the industry for 26 years, and have been experiencing steady growth over the past 5 years and are now looking for a key player to be added to our team to support architects in designing and specifying our glazing products in and around Toronto.
We are not looking for a 'salesman' per-se, but rather an architectural liaison that can sit down with our clients and help them realize their designs. Fluency in architectural trends and technical building knowledge is critical in this position as you guide the client from their vision to reality. Along with glazing systems, a strong part of our ethos is being at the cutting edge of architectural products that relate to the building envelope, and as such we are continually looking for products to be added to our repertoire. As an architectural liaison, you would be an important part of the team's efforts in introducing these new products to the local architectural community.
Key components of the position:
* Introduce architects and builders to AMG and the solutions we have to offer to them and their clientele
* Help architects translate their vision to actual details and product specifications
Key skills related to the position
* Architectural background a strong asset
* Good working knowledge of CAD
* Understanding of residential envelope details
* Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings and design intent
* Knowledge of thermally broken aluminum window and door systems
* Basic knowledge of window performance and related terminology
* Understanding of architectural trends in residential architecture
* Self-motivated team player with great interpersonal skills
* Must be able to get around Toronto and nearby regions
* No prior sales experience required, although it is certainly an asset
* Competitive Compensation based on experience and performance
* Full Benefits
* Regular performance reviews
* An open door policy with the company owners and the senior management team
* Strong work/life balance
While all this sounds very official, we at AMG are proud of our eclectic mix of people coming from all walks of life. At the end of the day, we are looking for a team member who is a critically thinking individual that gets along with people and who is passionate about what we do.
Please visit our website www.atlasmeridian.com for a view of what we've done in the past, and if this sounds interesting please forward your resume. Interviews start immediately as does the job for the right candidate. No walk-ins or phone-ins please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers