CONDITION: All are originals. The vinyls are in excellent condition, well maintained, but not mint. Jackets are in excellent condition unless otherwise specified. SEE DETAILED LISTS BELOW:
QR Code Link to This Post
LOCATION: Pickup in North York: north of Sheppard Ave. West between Bathurst St. & Dufferin St./Allen Road.
ROCK, 4 LPs.
1. Styx, "Paradise", Gatefold, A&M SP-3719, 1980;
2. Men At Work, "Business As Usual", Columbia CBS Records PCC 90667, 1981;
3. Paper Lace, Bus Stop Records London Eng/USA, SRM-1-1008, 1974;
4. The Royal Guardsmen, “SNOOPY For President”, Schultz cover, SLP 2046, Laurie Records.
POP, FOLK, DIXIE, COUNTRY, 5 LPS.
1. Golden Hits of Patti Page, Patti Page, Mercury MG-C20495.
2. Today's Top Hits (Don't Be Cruel, Blue Angel, Chain Gang, etc.), Selections of Al Boliska, CHUM Radio DJ & Personality 1950-60s, Arc Sound, TH 12, Jacket good (not split, but worn). LP excellent.
3. Those Were The Days. Popular Favorites, The Young Lovers. "Those Were The Days, Don't Worry Mama, Foolishly in Love", more, Design Records SDLP-297.
4. Johnny Horton's Greatest Hits, Johnny Horton, American Country & Western composer/performer, Columbia, CL 1596.
5. DONOVAN Catch The Wind, Donovan. "Catch The Wind, Candy Man, Universal Soldier", more, Hallmark HMA 200, England. Cover photo is a very young Donovan.
LATIN, DANCE, BULLFIGHT, PERCUSSION, 9 LPs.
1. Brave Toreros, Fontanna Orchestra: Authentic Music of the Bull Fight Ring, MasterSeal, MS-67, Cover art by Cherepov, Jacket good, LP good (light scratch).
2. CHFI/680 Presents The Luxury Sound of Candlelight & Wine Mixed artists, Percy Faith, Lionel Hampton, Andre Kostelanetz, Charlie Byrd, Frank DeVol, Ray Conniff, Andrew Previn, Don Costa, Don Shirley, Andrew Gagnon, Columbia Special Products, CSPS-336. Record XSV109401, Jacket excellent, LP good (light scratch).
3. Malaguena Music of Cuba, Percy Faith & Orchestra, Columbia CL 1267.
4. Delicado, Percy Faith & Orchestra, Columbia CL 681.
5. Viva The Music of Mexico, Percy Faith & Orchestra, Columbia CS 8038.
6. South American Tangos, John Hubarty & Orchestra, Plymouth P-12-143.
7. Lure of Paradise, Andre Kostelanetz, Columbia CL 1335.
8. Fiesta for Dancing, Roberto Delgado Vol.2, 1975, Polydor 2371616.
9. Let's Dance On Board The S.S. United States, Orchestra conducted by Alfred Menconi, Everest, LPBR-5049, Belock Recording. Condition: Jacket is split on 2 sides, however the LP is in excellent condition.
ALSO: 7” 45 rpms ROCK vinyls, $1.00 each:
CONDITION: The vinyls are in Good-excellent condition. Some have generic envelopes or no envelope; some have an insert in the center, but most do not.
1. THE KING OF CAYENNE, "The Cayenne Pepper Cocktail Song", Cayenne Records CR-1878;
2. W. COCHRAN /RANDY BEGG, "Without You/Last Kiss", Ampex AC-1325;
3. DUANE EDDY, "The Son of Rebel Rouser/The Story of Three Loves", RCA Victor 47-8276;
4. DON HENLEY, "Building The Perfect Beast/All She Wants to do is Dance", Geffen Records 92 90657, 1984;
5. CLINT HOLMES, "There's No Future In My Future/Playground In My Mind", Epic 1972, 5-10891.
6. MUSIQUE, In The Bush, P.Adams-S.Cooper, Prelude Records, 1978, PRL 71110X.