Female Magician's Assistant wanted in the Mississauga area for a performance during the March Break (March 16-20). Required skills for the following (please rank your ability 1-10, with 10 being 'highly skilled'):
QR Code Link to This Post
1) showcasing large props (such as large boxes, canopies, tables, automobiles, etc) (skill level ? 1-10)
2) Agility/smooth movement in terms of entering and exiting boxes and other stage props quickly- (the illusions will involve disappearing acts from boxes, or seeming to travel from one box to another and requires a physically fit assistant). (skill level 1-10)
3) Ability to pick front trouser pockets. For example, to lift a chosen playing card or a wallet containing a card from a volunteer’s pocket seamlessly while escorting volunteer to the stage. (skill level ? 1-10)
4) Entertaining an audience for the intermission period (10 min) showing handkerchief & dove close-up tricks (will be trained). Basically a skill to engage an audience and apply showmanship. Previous experience with trade shows is an asset. (skill level 1-10)
* Please reply with skill level assessments. Replies welcome from candidates in the GTA.
* Send link to modelling page, or photos