Oatbox, a Canadian breakfast company that handcrafts granolas and oatmeal, is looking for an energetic sales person to help during the One of a Kind Show at the Enercare Centre Nov 21 - Dec 21.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is the largest show of it's kind in Canada and is the best offering of Canadian-made fashion, art, ceramics, jewellery, food and more.
We set up a shop for 11 days at the Enercare Centre. The show is retail sales and is a lot of fun. Training is provided. No retail experience is necessary. People with experience in the restaurant/service industry may absolutely apply! You will have time after work or when it's slow to shop the show. Shifts are 6 hours and variable based on how busy the floor is. We can work around classes or other jobs.
Weekdays + Saturdays 10am - 9pm
Sundays 10am - 6pm
Thursday, November 28, 10am - 11pm
An ideal candidate is/can:
- knowledgeable about our product; training manual will be provided ahead of time.
- friendly and approachable; not necessarily outgoing but has the ability to converse with strangers.
- able to provide product information and aid with sizing/styles for each customer.
- upsell customers graciously by offering other products they would love.
- restock as necessary.
- manage inventory on floor and in back stock.
- punctual and respectful of other staff.
- help with set up and tear down as well as shipping the palette to the next destination.
As a potential candidate, please email a cover letter, resume and include a contact phone number. Position starts Nov 21, 2019 and ends Dec 1, 2019. Phone interviews will be scheduled with potential candidates.
Pay is hourly ($20 / hour).
*This is a non-competitive sales environment*
100 Princes' Blvd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3, Canada