compensation: $18.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Famous Owl of Minerva Meat Shop
5334 Yonge Street, North York, ON, M2N 6V1
Title of Position: Meat Cutter (NOC: 6331)
- Prepare cuts of meat for sale according to store or customer specifications.
- Ensure product quality through careful inspection prior to preparation.
- Use meat cutting equipment such as grinders and slicers for preparation for sale.
- May wrap, lace and tie the prepared meat.
- Keep track of inventory and sales to ensure which products are most imperative for re-stock.
- Always ensure the freshness of products for sale.
- Supervise staff to ensure shop standards are met.
- May train and hire staff.
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Wage: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week.
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
Education: High School
2-3 Years or more experience as a professional meat cutter.
Language: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to apply: Send you resume via email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities