compensation: minimum wage plus tip-out employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Over Easy Restaurants is looking to hire a part-time weekend/holiday food runner at our 208 Bloor St West location. We are looking for someone who is able to work between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm.
We are a very busy breakfast/brunch restaurant, hoping to bring an extremely reliable, hard-working, friendly, and upbeat member on board.
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK EVERY WEEKEND!
Duties as food runner include:
- bringing food from the pass to the appropriate table.
- thorough knowledge of table numbers.
- checking food at the pass to confirm accuracy of order (menu knowledge req.)
- checking with customers that they received the accurate order.
- checking customers have everything they need before eating.
- communicating with kitchen, servers, and management in high stress situations.
Please reply by email, with your resume attached in word or pdf format.
English must be at a level of full professional proficiency or higher.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers