WVRST is a fast-casual restaurant where staff are encouraged to be themselves. We celebrate team work, hustle, and enjoying what you do! Our team is built around young professionals with a passion for great food and amazing customer service!
QR Code Link to This Post
Our flagship restaurant has been turning out good times on King St. West for the last 7 years and we recently opened our second location in the heart of Union Station.
To apply, please stop by in person at either location with a copy of your resume, Monday to Friday between the hours of 2pm – 5pm and ask to speak with a manager.
WVRST King West – 609 King St. West | WVRST Union Station – 65 Front St. West
What We Have to Offer
• Beer and cider training, including completion of a company sponsored on-line Cicerone certificate course.
• A unique work environment that encourages learning, creativity and personal development.
• An opportunity to learn and perform in many different FOH duties
• Growth opportunities for those seeking more responsibility in the Food and Beverage industry
• Uphold a high level of customer service
• Help to greet, seat and assist guests
• Run food, take food orders and work the bar
• Maintain a clean working environment
• Keep up to date with revolving beer and wine list to help with suggesting pairings to guests
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience in a FOH serving or bartending role
• Performs well in a team environment
• Able to prioritize tasks and workflow effectively during busy periods
• Excellent communication skills
• Dedicated to furthering craft beer, cider, and wine knowledge
• Possess a valid Smart Serve Certificate