We are looking for a warm, caring, enthusiastic and motivated candidate with a positive attitude to provide excellent customer service work at our front desk and provide the highest level of care to our clients and staff as a part-time position with in-clinic 2-8pm Monday-Thursday and 8am-2pm Fridays, as a client care coordinator and office administrator.
QR Code Link to This Post
Vital Physiotherapy is a Highly ranked, dynamic customer service centered women’s health and pelvic health physiotherapy clinic in mid-town Toronto. Our services include focuses on pelvic floor physiotherapy, pre- and post-natal care, massage therapy, perinatal chiropractic care, naturopathic medicine and one-on-one mental health counselling. Our staff are some of the most caring professionals in the industry. In our clinic, we are committed to putting our clients at ease, creating a positive client experience and treating each person as a unique individual. Located in mid-town Toronto, the clinic is a new, bright, and intimate space within a safe and friendly community.
Core Competencies as a Vital Team Member:
Highly motivated and self-directed, efficiency, honesty, Integrity, organization and planning, track-record of follow through and accountability, attention to detail, proactivity, ability to multitask, fun and easy going.
Core Competencies – Client Care Coordinator & Office Administrator:
• You will be responsible for the administrative support of current clients- scheduling and billing for appointments and ensuring proper continuity of care with all wellness professionals
• Welcoming in all individuals visiting in the clinic, ensuring their comfort and care
• Communicating with clients and potential clients regarding the benefits of pelvic health physiotherapy and the other services provided by the clinic
• Be an advocate of women’s health and preventative medicine
• Social Media Experience – Schedule, post and engage with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and have a proven history of growing social media brand presence.
• Basic Bookkeeping competence – You don’t need to be an expert bookkeeper (I’ve already got one), we require assistance sending invoices and generally operating software such as Quickbooks or Google Sheets and tracking vendor and practitioner invoicing
• Killer Communication Skills – Excellent Communication will be required with patients and practitioners through email and on the phone. It will also be required via social media, email copy (for promotional purposes) and via blog posts. If you have some samples/examples that would be great, ie. your blog.
• Additional Asset: Experience with an email marketing platform such as Infusionsoft or Mailchimp.
• Retail or hospitality experience
• Effortless Multitasking is a must
• Strong hospitality skills and empathy are a must
• Childcare experience is an asset- There will be times when clients require assistance with their children during their appointments
• Experience with formatting and basic design skills- experience with design software such Canva
• Clinic upkeep- wash and fold towels and linens, clean washrooms, vacuum and mop the clinic, empty garbage cans and other basic cleaning duties
To apply: Please send your resume, cover letter and a 1-2 minute video describing yourself and what makes you the perfect addition to the team, with the subject line: I LOVE taking care of clients!
Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for phone interview.