- purchased from Commonwealth Silver & Goldsmiths (Danville, Virginia, USA) who restored it (catch is original, pin stem and its hinge are replacements)
- age unknown but estimated to be early 1900s
- shell type unknown, but believed to be cassis (cassis madagascariensis)
- metal frame possibly gold-filled
- dimensions 1 7/8" W x 1 1/2" H x 1/2" D
- available most weekdays 8 AM - 4 PM near Wellington St. W. and John St. or evenings and weekends near Queen St. E. and Woodbine Ave.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers