We are a rack and material handling installation company. You will be a part of the install team
going to warehouses and installing the racking, shelving systems, etc. We have multiple job sites
throughout Ontario. If you are someone that likes to work indoors in a stabilized environment,
this is an alternative to construction work.
As a member of the install team you will be assembling and installing racks into a) empty
warehouses b) partially loaded warehouses c) fridge like environments (depending on the job).
You will be using power drills, forklifts, boom lifts, scissor lifts, etc. dependant on the job site to
assemble the racking units. You will report to a Lead Foreman/Supervisor as an Installer or as a
Lead Foreman will be reporting to the PM and will be working with a team of at least 5 - 8
people. The hours and shifts are dependant on the job and the location.
Requirements & Experience:
• Min 1 yr. requirement in a physical labour environment
• Ability to use power tools
• Ideal if you have forklift license
• Ideal if you have experience operating other types of machinery such as but not limited
to, scissor lifts, boom lifts, etc.
• Ability to lift >/= to 50lbs comfortably
• Experience working in a team environment and can work diligently and effectively.
• Ideal if you have your own transportation
Benefits and Training:
1. Specialty certificate training will be provided when available to eligible candidates
2. Health and insurance benefits available for eligible candidates after probation period
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please reply to this job posting with your
resume attached in a Word document or PDF file only.
All qualified job candidates will be contacted by phone or email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers