Janitorial Company, over 30 years in business in the GTA.
QR Code Link to This Post
We seek a self-starter, independent, energetic and competent Area Supervisor. We have multiple locations (all commercial) throughout the GTA, but mostly downtown Toronto (90 percent) and in Mississauga (10 percent).
The successful candidate will have several years of cleaning and supervisory experience IN THE JANITORIAL INDUSTRY. Specifically, you will have a valid Ontario's Driver's license, so you can visit various locations. You have a good command of English language, with Portuguese and Spanish a big benefit, so you can communicate with both clients and our cleaners. You have great organizational skills, can prioritize daily activities, and have excellent knowledge of various cleaning tasks and chemicals.
Your typical day will involve contact with both clients and cleaners, inspecting sites, ordering and delivering supplies to various locations, and keeping some payroll records. Your duties include hands-on cleaning as may be required from time to time. The regular job is Monday through Friday, from 2 to 10pm, with occasional project work which may involve a week end. You should be able to operate and lift a floor machine such as a buffer or scrubber.
The job is described below:
1. Monday through Friday, 2pm-10pm.
2. Occasional week end project work
3. Company car provided during work hours (2-10pm)
4. Must have a valid driver's license with clean driver's record
5. Must have a minimum 3 years janitorial supervisor experience, or alternative as a cleaner
6. Working knowledge of Portuguese or Spanish language is an asset
7. Police background check will be required
Please send your resume, indicating salary expectations and the major intersection where you live, which must be in the GTA.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent