Snow plowing and salting -landscape general laborer
QR Code Link to This Post
-40 Hours a week if hired on a full time basis.
- Work and season starts November/ December ends March /April of each year.
We offer continued work in the spring summer of each year in landscaping
- Additional training offered
- ½ lunch break deduction.
- Pay range from 17-18 $ per hour depending on experience
This position will assist the Crew leader ( or the supervisor ) on the Job.The main task is to follow directions at site by your lead hand.( winter snow work includes shovelling snow of walkways , steps , main entrances , salting , check for ice areas and Hazardous areas , fill salt bins with salt .....etc .. summer work , pools , walls , driveway , walkways , natural stone , concrete mixing concrete etc )
• **landscape laborer are NOT to handle any equipment Unless under full supervision of supervisor or foreman
Technical expertise required for this position
• Lift material in excess of 85 lbs in weight
• Prioritize job tasks and ability to demonstrate good organizational skills
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form.
• Knowledge in loading unloading truck and trailer. Safety check before and after loading / unloading .Safe connection and un-hooking the truck and trailer (safety , and circle check , and log book filling knowledge).