compensation: Wage: $31 per hour based on 35 hours per week Benefits: 10 paid vacation days per year, Group Insurance (Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision Care benefits included) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator role is very much a target-oriented role, with the ideal candidate possessing past experiencing working in a dynamic sales-oriented environment. This position is responsible for assessing each student based on their needs to contribute to their success and execute marketing campaigns to attract more students to our school.
As a marketing coordinator, you will cooperate with other team members and other departments to ensure that the best contents (which can transmit our school’s mission) are delivered to our students and all the public.
Employer: Willowdale High School
Business Address & Location of Work: 160 Eglinton Ave. East 5F, Toronto, Ontario, M4P 3B5
Terms of employment: Full-time and Permanent
Wage: $31 per hour based on 35 hours per week
Benefits: 10 paid vacation days per year, Group Insurance (Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision Care benefits included)
Education & Work Experience:
• College diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism or related field or higher educational degree;
• At least two years education consulting related work experience with schools or other educational institutions required.
• Business trips required
• Potential international students’ market experiences and recourses preferred
• Research local and international markets to identify potential recruitment areas, educational expos to recruit students to our school.
• Develop marketing strategies to promote our school with other institutions and prospective students.
• Develop, implement and manage communication tools and advertising campaigns.
• Develop, accomplish and examine communication strategies, train other marketing team members on proper communication strategies.
• Conduct surveys and collect public opinions to identify interests and concerns of potential students.
• Organize workshops, meetings and other events to increase our school’s reputation among the educational market.
• Engage in marketing travels in both local and oversea regions for education fairs and other marketing events.
• Organize and coordinate recruiting events.
• Keep close relationship with education consulting agencies, explore potential partners both in and out Canada for our school’s promotion.
• Co-ordinate the production of brochure and other promotion materials.
• Assist with meeting scheduling.
• Report regularly to principal on students’ enrollment, countries’ distribution ratio among students, and other marketing related affairs.
• Update our school’s website on a regular basis.
• May perform other marketing related duties as required.
• Fluent English in writing and communication skills
• Excellent marketing and creative thinking skills
• Excellent marketing skills to deliver a world-class students’ service.
• Strategic planning and organizing skills
• High motivated, detail-oriented and able to be multi-tasking in a stressful working environment.
• Team player with the ability to work well across functional teams
• Multi-cultural sensitivity
How to Apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities