compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
LOCATION: Brampton, Ontario
POSITION: Screw Machine Operator/Set up
Based on Experience
APPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Set up and operate one or more multi spindle or single spindle screw machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms to perform series of machining operations on metal bar stock, following specifications.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Must have experience on one of the following machines;
• Davenport, New Britain, Brown & Sharpe, Acme Gridley, Conomatic, CNC Turning Centre
• Set-up screw and operate machines by following specifications and tooling instructions
• Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications, such as dimensions, tolerances, number of parts to be machined, and tooling instructions, such as cutting speeds, feed rates, depth of cuts, and cutting tools to be used.
• Inspect parts coming off the screw machines and to determine if quality standards are met
• Maintain accurate production records
• Considerable mechanical aptitude, hand tool and equipment usage, basic computer skills, and the ability to work with a wide range of people while working under general supervision is required
• KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Communication in English
• Basic Math Skills
• Blue Print reading
• Safety Procedures
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Possess own tools and toolbox
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers