QR Code Link to This Post
We are a bridal label that specializes in made-to-order wedding gowns for feminine, elegant and modern brides. Influenced by the cool and collected, our wedding gowns are naturally whimsical and structurally sober, focusing on simplicity, comfort, and the fine details that make every style unique.
We are seeking a seamstress/dressmaker to join us in our Toronto studio. As a key member of our production team, you will help fulfill orders from brides/boutiques across North America and Europe. You will help uphold our standards of craftsmanship, quality, and consistency.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new and growing Canadian company. We are looking for someone who is excited to join us and be an integral part of our growth.
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience sewing garments/clothing
- Experience using industrial sewing machines
- Pattern drafting experience is an asset
- Experience with bridal fabrics
(satin, lace, chiffon, etc.) is an asset
- Great attitude and open communicator
- Self-sufficient and works well with others
- Cutting fabric
If you think you'd be a good fit, please email or call 778.929.4995