Music Jazz Academy - https://musicacademyofjazz.weebly.com
My personal website - http://vinnievenkov.weebly.com/
I am running a Jazz ensemble course. This course is created on a weekly basis.
Location: Step from Sheppard Yonge Subway Station.
The focus here is to play a Jazz, not in general, but to learn everything in details,In other words, to learn all small things that make the big music. Here are some topics:
How to comping and playing open chords,
How to play a melody and to learn the specific articulation for Jazz,
How to comping on 2 and 4 how to play walking bass,
Ideas for solos and improvisation.
The highlight of the course is to play a show that will take place at the same location with a live audience.
The course is designed to help musicians with beginner or intermediate level.
Who is the ideal student for this?
Anyone who wants to play Jazz and to be involved in a jazz band Anyone who wants to raise their level of play Anyone who wants to learn how to play in A band and to have a good experience.
Anyone with little musical experience.
We are looking for a Drummer, Guitar and all Melody players at All Saxes Alto, Soprano & Tenor, Trombone, Trumpet, Flute.
Recommendation: The student to play at least 3-4 years, and to know his instrument, Being able to read music at the beginner level. Have to know Major & Minor and some scales. Great I have II - V - I experience and know the meaning of that. Able to play melodies, for all wind instruments.
The idea is to meet once in a week and play for 2 hours. The course is 3 months. Equipment: There are set drums, Amps for Guitar, Amps for Bass, Electric Piano Yamaha moXF6
I will begin with very simple things and slowly will raise the level until the end of the course. Also, another important thing here is that my goal (with this band) is to learn 5-6 Jazz Standards And at the end of the course to do a concert. This is will be very good stimulated for the students to work effectively and to grow in this learning process!
Here are other services that I give.
1. Bass Guitar Lessons (Including Extended Range Bass) 5& 6 String Basses All Levels
2. Music Theory Beginners & Intermediate, Could be an option also to teach Introduction in the Jazz Harmony
3. Improvisation I am able to give a lesson to any key. During the course I will cover everything that is connected to Improvisation as: Playing melody and rules for that Major & Minor Triads Seventh Chords Scales - Old Modes Pentatonic's and much, much more...
I able to create playback or playbacks and arrange, compose everything for Your Project.
4. Session with a Pro Musician This is a session with private teachers and here I accent to play with pro musician An accent on all important rules to create, to comping, improvise and play music.
5. Music Coach If you have music written and it does not sound and you do not know how to move to the next level Here I will help with all that: Arranging, composing, improvisation, even I can create playback or playbacks connected to Your Project.
If You think that this is offering is good for You, please make a connection with me.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers