compensation: 15-30 hours, 3-5 days per week daytime, $18/hr. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small, established life insurance, mortgage, and financial services provider
Currently looking for an experienced, well organized, and motivated assistant to keep the office administration running smoothly, support sales and free up the owner’s time to focus on other projects. Looking to fill this position as soon as possible, work immediately available.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate will have some post-secondary education and experience in an administrative and/or sales support role
• Some experience within financial industry is preferable but not required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially excel, word, and outlook
• Technologically savvy, familiar with social media
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detailed and organized; accuracy with data-entry
• Comfortable with learning Client Relationship Management (CRM) program
• Effective research and problem-solving skills
• Can work under supervision and independently
• Can work under pressure of deadlines when necessary, and is sensitive to client confidentiality.
Ongoing students and retirees with experience welcome to apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit a copy of your resume and a cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers