QR Code Link to This Post
We are a media and coaching business based out of Toronto.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to start full-time with us immediately. Working closely with the department head, the Assistant will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of hard copy and digital filing
- Staying on top of Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables
- Working closely with bookkeeper on HST filings
- Appointment and meeting scheduling, calendar management
- Research as needed
- Office management (ensuring ground operations are running smoothly)
- Printing, photocopying, scanning et cetera
- Creation and maintenance of documents (word, excel, pdf et cetera)
- Maintenance of various databases
- Some social media postings
- Interview transcriptions
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks involving all departments
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Other administrative tasks as they come up
Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 5:30pm (1 hour lunch and 2 x 15 minute breaks - unpaid)
================== LOCATION ==================
Currently at M5H 3G2. Office is relocating to M8V 1T4 (based out of business owner's residence) in May 2020. Candidate must be able to travel to both locations, and be comfortable in a home office environment.
- Diploma or certificate in Office Administration (or related field)
- 2+ years experience working in an office environment (within Canada)
- Minimum intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, Gmail
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Be a team player and be able to work independently
- Avid and fast learner
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Be willing to, and comfortable with, learning new platforms and softwares (this is important, as we are expanding and constantly adapting to new technologies as needed).
- Be comfortable working on both PCs and MACs.
GOOD TO HAVE (ideal candidate will be trained upon starting work):
- Experience with Quickbooks online
- Experience with email marketing softwares such as Constant Contact or Mailchimp etc
- Experience with Ontraport (CRM)
- Experience with wordpress
================== COMPENSATION ==================
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls about the position please.