The airline consulting department of AviaPro Consulting (www.aviaproconsulting.ca) specializes in providing high value consulting services in every aspect of the aviation market operating in commercial aircraft and business aircraft worldwide. We are a growing company that promotes organizational efficiency for its clients through a detailed-oriented approach that relies on technical expertise, knowledge, learning and information sharing. At AviaPro Consulting, our employees work together to connect aviation knowledge worldwide. We highly value senior expertise, and absolutely recognize the importance of young developing talent for personal and organizational growth. We provide the dynamic environment where skills are honed and contextualized for an industry-specific experience that thrives on knowledge, skills and personal attributes. Your input is our power.
We have an opening for an Associate Consultant. The location is based out of our Toronto offices and may require a certain level of regular mobility within Canada. The primary objective of this position is to provide administrative and technical support to senior consultants on aviation consulting projects. The position is full-time at 30 hours per week at a rate of $22.50
Supporting Sales Campaigns and Aviation Consulting Projects (main tasks)
• Assist and conduct research under the direction of senior consultants to determine efficiency and effectiveness of airline operation and management;
• Analyse airline operations using advanced forecasting tool and methodology such as Route Profitability Model Simulation and Price Elasticity Model;
• Assess airline network using different fine-tuning tools, optimize the schedule and forecast the air traffic;
• Edit, visualize, report and analyse airline and airport data using Tableau Software and MS Access;
• Assist in aviation finance modeling; preparing submissions and consulting proposals;
• Assist in administration processes related to contracts;
• Assist in preparing project reports, deliverables and presentations to clients;
• Manage client communications; coordinate schedules for project delivery;
• Provide administrative support to consulting sales campaigns.
Social Media and Website
• Assist in reviewing, developing and improving company marketing materials and departmental collaterals.
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in business administration, commerce, management or a related discipline;
• At least one (1) year of experience in the airline consulting sector;
• Demonstrated knowledge of using major commercial airline operating database such as FlightGlobal, OAG; price elasticity and profitability modeling experience;
• Working knowledge of airline operation and/or network planning; aviation finance;
• Experience using advanced airline forecasting tool to calibrate, model, assess and forecast airline operation;
• Proficient in database management software such as Microsoft Access and SQL programming;
• Demonstrated experience in big data using strong analytical, communication, presentation and critical thinking skills;
• Excellent computer skills: spreadsheets, database, presentation, inventory management, and web-based applications;
• Results-oriented, self-directed and motivated;
• Bilingual: English and French; additional Asian language is an asset.
This position is for full-time employment for 30 hours per week.
Employee will be entitled to take 2 weeks vacation with pay per year in accordance with the Company Vacation Policy.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.50 per hour
• Airline Industry business consulting: 1 year (Preferred)
• Bilingual - English & French (Required)
• Other – Mandarin or Cantonese (Asset)
• Vacation & paid time off