QR Code Link to This Post
We are a group of business in the Manufacturing and distribution Office Furniture with office in Toronto and Manufacturer, Showroom in Concord.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to start Part time with us immediately. Working closely with the President, the Assistant will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of hard copy and digital filing
- Staying on top of Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable
- Working closely with bookkeeper on HST filings
- Appointment and meeting scheduling, calendar management
Some social media postings, Taking minutes during meetings and other administrative tasks as they come up.
Monday - Tuesday- Wednesday 9:30am -4:00pm for 3 months, after may go to full time.
2+ years experience working in an office environment (within Canada)
Minimum intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, Gmail
Excellent command of oral and written English.
Be a team player and be able to work independently
Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Be willing to, and comfortable with, learning new platforms and softwares (this is important, as we are expanding and constantly adapting to new technologies as needed).
GOOD TO HAVE (ideal candidate will be trained upon starting work):
- Experience with Quickbooks online
- Experience with email marketing softwares such as Constant Contact or Mailchimp etc
$16/hour. first 3 months after if all is satisfactory $18/hour.
Only Chosen for an interview will be contacted.