available afternoons available evenings available mornings education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
· 10+ years of experience in the B2B environment managing major brands as Hanes, Wonderbra, Hoover, Maytag, Gillette and Wyeth.
· Implemented sales and marketing strategies for key accounts increasing 30% sales and 9% profits.
· Designed the product returns policy of ‘low rotation product’ to maximize revenues, reducing the inventory of obsolete in more than 75%.
· Built strong relationships with the accounts and reactivated old accounts.
· Active participant designing KPI’s and forecast with the different departments in order to achieve the monthly, quarter and yearly goals for both, the company and the accounts.
· Fluent in English and Spanish languages.
Assistant Construction Project Management -JAG Projects Ltd, Toronto 2016
• Managed Construction Projects up to $ 2.8 million
• Implemented the conversion of a commercial building to two houses in addition to multiple renovation projects. Project values ranging from $800-1.5 million.
• Reduced budget from 20-25% by integrating energy efficient products.
Community Outreach Assistant - The Centre for Spanish Speaking Peoples, Toronto 2014-2016
· Designed and created Annual Report, posters, flyers for the programs, salving un to $20,000.
· Create, prepare and executed successful funding drives for United Way raising $ 5000.
· Design and create promotional material for the Centre and its programs.
· Maintain and update the Centre’s electronic media.
Customer Service Manager at ERA Antiques, Toronto 2012 - 2014
· Negotiate quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease.
· Advise customers on use and care of merchandise, and provide advice concerning specialized products or services.
· Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease.
· Develop online presence and marketing efforts.
Wild Life Control Helper - Bill Bat Boy Enterprises, Muskoka 2010–2012
· Assisted the lead repair tech in sealing structures to keep wild life to getting in including bats, mice, squirrel and racoons.
Customer Service Representative - The Orthotic Works, Toronto 2009
· Evaluated customer´s needs and elaborated assessment of the feet and general health.
· Made computerized gait analysis, made prints of feet, received payment, organized invoices, prepared warranty policy, placed order to the company and followed up.
Retail Manager - Industrias Anahuacalli, Mexico 2004-2007
· Planned annual sales forecast for key accounts increasing sales more than 30% for the main account.
· Directed, motivated and arranged schedules for a team of 15 staff and designed sales structure.
· Forecasted sales on a monthly basis and designed promotion plan for the accounts.
· Evaluated monthly Key Performance Indicators i.e. stock levels, inventory rotation and gross margin.
· Organized and directed business review presentations and designed the action plan.
Sales Manager - Maytag, Mexico City 2003-2004
· Analyzed national floor care sales report, customized product line for retailers and maximized sales.
· Predicted annual sales for key accounts.
· Organized sales and marketing plans maximizing the following key performance indicators: Average price, account growth rate, gross margin, product rotation, revenues, and stock levels.
Key Account Manager - Sara Lee Branded Apparel, Mexico 1997-2002
· Forecasted sales for the hosiery market.
· Implemented sales and marketing strategies for key accounts increasing 30% sales
· Designed the product returns policy of ‘low rotation product’ to maximize revenues.
Green Economy Bridging Program Certificate – Ryerson University 2019
Project Management Bridging Certificate - Ryerson University 2014
Workplace Communication in Canada Certificate - Ryerson University 2014
Supply Chain Awareness Training - Humber College 2014
Bachelor of Marketing, WES Evaluated - ITESM Mexico City 1992
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers