available afternoons available evenings available mornings available weekdays education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
A young professional in Health & Safety, willing to help organizations building their hazard prevention programs, working closely with Departments and teams to fulfill provincial and national regulations towards a common goal: avoid human and assets damage.
May 2018–May 2019 Health and safety engineer , Ultraport Antofagasta (Chile)
▪ Regulatory, ensure compliance with current legislation.
▪ Advisor, active participation in operational planning.
▪ Change agent, application of leadership techniques to supervisors and workers.
▪ Trainer, conducting safety talks and risk perception.
▪ Hazards identification, risk assessment, and determination of control measures for the organization to manage improvements.
▪ Application and compliance in the training program.
Mar 2015–Sep 2017 Health and safety engineer . PERI, Antofagasta (Chile).
▪ Application and compliance with current legislation.
▪ Control and compliance in security over contractor companies.
▪ Implementation and monitoring of occupational surveillance protocols for the prevention of skeletal muscle injuries, psychosocial factors, occupational exposure to noise and exposure to solar radiation.
▪ Identification and evaluation of risks.
▪ Analysis and investigation of incidents for the application of control measures.
▪ Control and monitoring of accident statistics
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2016–2018 Bachelor's degree safety and healthy. AIEP, Andres Bello, Antofagasta (Chile)
2013–2015 Health and safety Technician. CEDUC , Universidad catolica del norte (Chile)
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests