favorite this postSoftware/Hardware Test Developer - Data acquisition Systems (Toronto)hide this posting
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: masters
QR Code Link to This Post
I have more than 2 years of experience in the development of software and hardware solutions for data acquisition systems. I am currently responsible to design next-generation data collection system at a significantly reduced size, power and overall cost that performs the functions of commercial instruments of the Oil & gas industry. I am actively searching for a new job full-time in the Toronto area. Some of my skills are listed below:
- Developed three generations of embedded real-time operating systems for data acquisition and analysis.
- Created GUI’s or operator facing controls for integrated electronics.
- Debugging both test hardware and test software utilizing oscilloscopes and/or other diagnostic tools.
- Assembling and testing data acquisition hardware and microcontrollers.
- Responsible for R&D projects & delivering reports to clients with a senior review.
Besides the above roles, I also have experience in testing and repairing electronic instruments at the component level. I have a strong knowledge of LabVIEW programming for data acquisition, automation control, monitoring, and data analysis. I am also proficient in working with Linux, Matlab, Shell script, and C/C++ programming.
If you guys have any know opportunities please let me know. I've just got my PR last month! Also, I am in Toronto until 21st July, then I fly back to Vancouver.