$1,225/ 2br - 1 Bedroom in 2 Bedroom Main Floor of House (Bloor & Ossington)
2BR / 1.5Baavailable apr 1
flooring: wood house w/d in unit street parking private bath private room rent period: yearly
QR Code Link to This Post
-Unit: 1 bedroom in 2 bedroom unit of main floor of house
- Price: Base rental price $1225 + $17 rental insurance + $50 internet + hydro (this is sent every 3 months by landlord and ranges from $60 - $100/month depending on season); no parking
- Rent Control – Choose One: Unit was used for residential purposes prior to Nov 15 2018
- Location: Bloor & Ossington
- Current relationship to the unit: Current tenant seeking roommate
- Lease terms: This is a roommate search. You, the roommate, will be added to the lease and pay rent to Landlord
-REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for application: Proof of income, Credit check, Landlord references, Past rental history, and First and last month’s rent deposit
Looking for a roommate to share this beautiful space with. It's a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom (with the half, yellow bathroom in your room). There are two entrances, one is beside your room at the back of the house, which is the main one and a second one that is directly connected to my bedroom. The living room and kitchen are common areas, with ensuite laundry. The second bathroom has a bathtub and shower for you to use. The backyard has a deck directly outside of your bathroom and is amazing in the summer to hang out.
I work for a PR/Marketing agency, currently from home and have an office space attached to my room. I spend weekdays working and watching Netflix, going for walks, and working out. Pre-covid, loved hosting dinner parties, having drinks with my former roommate and bike rides around the city.
Looking for someone who is VERY clean, is quiet during the weekdays, and respects the space.
The place is fully furnished and not much room for additional furniture. The clothing rack and bathroom shelving in your room can stay, if you'd like.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers