$842/ 4br - 1 bedroom in College/Spadina (Kensington)
4BR / sharedBaavailable jan 3
cats are OK - purrr apartment laundry in bldg street parking no private bath private room rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
• Unit: 1 unfurnished bedroom for rent in a 4 bedroom apartment
• Price: $841.64 (all inclusive) + $25-$30 internet
• Rent Control – Choose One:
• Unit was used for residential purposes prior to Nov 15 2018
Location: Kensington - College / Spadina
• What is your relationship to the unit: Current tenant seeking 4th tenant to be added to the lease
• Lease terms: Month-to-month; flexible move-in dates from now until Feb 1st.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for application:
• Proof of income • Credit check • Landlord references • Last month’s rent deposit
• Additional Information: Looking for a female tenant (or gender fluid / non-binary AFAB) to occupy this cozy home.
Location: Apartment is located in Kensington Market. It's very close to Little Italy, Chinatown and Trinity Bellwoods. It is close to the College streetcar, which takes you straight to Spadina station (line green and yellow). It is a 5 min walk to Freshco, Shoppers Drugmart and Rexall.
About the space: It is a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment that includes the lounge, balcony and kitchen as the common areas. The bedroom has a built-in closet and gets lots of natural light.
About us: We are LGBTQ+ friendly and queer safe space. Currently, we are 3 open-minded people ranging from our early to late 20s. We are students and working professionals who like having chill nights and hanging out on the balcony together. However, we respect having our own space and alone time. This is a 420 and cat friendly space. We'd love to have someone not to just occupy the space, but to add positive vibes to our little family trio :)
Message me a bit about yourself and when you'd like to set up a virtual viewing and we can go from there
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers