air conditioning cats are OK - purrr flooring: wood furnished apartment w/d in unit no smoking street parking no private bath private room rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
IMPORTANT!!! - This is a roommate agreement. You will be living with me (we share a kitchen and a bathroom). You will be required to sign my roommate agreement form.
• Is located on the Esplanade between the St Lawrence Market and the Distillery District.
• Bus stop directly outside house that takes you to Union Station/cherry beach/Budweiser Stage/Skydome as well as a 3 minute walk to King Street Car.
Transit/Bike Score: 99/100
• 5 minute walk to No Frills/Dollarama/Multiple Banks/LCBO/Starbucks/Tim Hortons/24 Hour Rabba/Playground/2 Parks/Shoppers Drug Mart/The Distillery/Staples/Police station/Fire station
Walk Score: 91/100 (I feel like it's 100 tho tbh...)
• 10 minute walk to George Brown College Waterfront as well as St James Campus’
• Has an indoor pool, sauna, party room, visitor parking, library, 24 hour concierge, and sun deck
• Is a two bedroom plus den - the den is an office, you are welcome to use the office, I DO NOT work from home, so if you do then you have a whole office to yourself.
• Has a dishwasher and laundry in the unit.
• Big living room with huge L bend couch with a really big TV that you are welcome to use.
• Must show proof of income.
• You don’t come with a lot of ‘stuff’ and I say that in the nicest way possible. The condo is already fully furnished (your room is furnished with a double bed and dresser) and there is very little storage space.
• There are 2 cats
• The rent will be 1000/month plus hydro, or 1100 all inclusive (internet and hydro covered)
• If you're interested please fire me a message, I have a fairly open schedule right now to do showings. Please note PPE is required in the building and in the condo for showings.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers