$775/ 1br - Seaton Village / Annex / Koreatown | Sunny room in large apartment (Seaton Village / Annex / Koreatown)
1BR / sharedBaavailable jun 1
flooring: wood apartment no laundry on site no parking no private bath private room rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
Fantastic deal for the right person: 1 Furnished Bedroom in Large Apartment directly on the TTC Bloor Line very near U of T
*** 3 Month fixed term rental June 1st to August 31st 2021 ******
*** 10 Month fixed term rental June 1st to April 31st 2022 ******
** Super IMPORTANT **
** No Calls or texts == > send an email first answering
the questions in the final paragraph below **
[Call me crazy, but I don't rent to people that won't read.]
///////////////// ||__ The Essential __|| /////////////////
• $775 all included
[furnished, Heat, A/C, hydro, full kitchen and unlimited high speed Wifi ].
/////////////////// ||__ The Room __|| ///////////////////
Good sized, clean and bright furnished Room w bed, dresser & desk for a quiet and studious University student.
• South facing windows with lots of light.
• Freshly painted, hardwood floor
• view of CN Tower
• soundproof thermal curtains.
• 2 sets of outlets in room
• Full Kitchen access including own space in fridge. (there are 2 fridges)
• Excellent water pressure for showers.
• Shared cosy living room. Good place to work next to wifi.
/////////////////// ||__ The Area __|| ///////////////////
• In vibrant Koreatown/Seaton Village [Palmerston /Bloor] area
• Walkscore 97, Transit score 100, Bike score 97!! The brand new Bloor Bike Lanes are just outside the door and from there it is a 4 minute ride to U of T.
• <4 min walk to either Bathurst and Christie subway stations.
• Best fruit and vegetable store in city at the corner
• Dozens of great restaurants within 1-10 minute walk.
• Excellent 24 hour laundromat around the corner
///////////////// ||__ The Usual Stuff __|| /////////////////
• Must be cat and bike friendly.
• No anti-vaxxers
• References or social media equivalent required.
• I'll need financial, educational status, job contract or guarantor
• 1st and last months rent required. (Ex: $775 * 2)
• Key deposit of $50 on entry. [Returned on exit]
** viewings by appointment only. pre-interview w walk through on skype/zoom **
In order to get an appointment you need to:
** Send me a resume with references(2), and/or a linkedIn or FaceBook page along with your current course of study. I will send additional info at that time. (IE my own linkedIn, Facebook & an informative FAQ). **
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers