$800/ 4br - 192ft2 - Two rooms for rent in 4BR house (Toronto - Leslieville)
4BR / 2Ba192ft2available mar 15
flooring: wood house w/d in unit street parking no private bath private room rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
Two rooms for rent in 4BR house
• Room #1: Unfurnished large bedroom with closet on second floor. North facing window.
• Room #2: Unfurnished office OR jr bedroom with large closet on first floor, directly below Room #1. North facing window.
• $800 for Room #1, all inclusive (utilities, high-speed wifi, Netflix)
• $700 for Room #2, all inclusive (utilities, high-speed wifi, Netflix)
• $1500 for both rooms, all inclusive (utilities, high-speed wifi, Netflix)
Location: Leslieville, just south of Gerrard & Carlaw
Lease Terms: Available from March 15th or April 1st. Renter will sign a housemate agreement with / pay rent to the leaseholder.
• First and last month rent required to secure the rooms
• Rental History / References appreciated but not required
Rent Control: Unit was used for residential purposes prior to Nov 15 2018
We are two film/art professionals in our 30s seeking a community-minded individual to round out our home. We are relatively quiet and live separate lives, but enjoy a shared meal, friendly chats and watching movies together on the projector in the living room on occasion. We have a large dog, Abigail, who is affectionate, chatty and well-behaved but doesn’t always get along with other animals. We value clear and direct communication, and maintenance of healthy boundaries. We are LGBTQ friendly and inclusive.
The house is warm and eclectic, with two bathrooms, kitchen with dishwasher, pantry, living room, on-site laundry, and air conditioning. We’re within walking distance of public transportation, grocery stores and other amenities, with permitted street parking available (~$20/m, see city website for details). We have a large backyard with BBQ, patio and garden, which has been used in the past to host outdoor theatre and screenings. We'd love to find someone who will participate in the care and upkeep of the back yard / garden and make use of the space for relaxed and safe socially distanced hang outs.
While we currently rent both rooms to ONE person, we are open to renting to two individuals. If you are TWO people with a pre-existing connection (ideally someone you currently live with), please only contact us through one account to avoid confusion.
As a cost and clutter saving measure, we share house supplies (eg. toilet paper, detergent, cleaning products) and common food items (eg. milk, flour, fresh fruit), at a current average of $100/housemate per month (negotiable).
We are very COVID conscious and are looking for someone who takes pandemic precautions seriously.
Message me if interested. As a time-saving measure, please be sure to include:
1. A bit about yourself: who you are, what you do with your time, anything else you'd like us to know, etc
2. What it's like to live with you / what you are looking for in housemates.
3. What your approach is to COVID safety.
4. If you are two people looking to rent together, please specify your relationship and whether you are seeking two bedrooms OR one bedroom + one office.
5. Your favourite colour (don't skip this one).
6. Please include a social media page, personal website, or another way we can verify that you're a real person :)
Also let us know if you have any questions.
We’ll conduct interviews/introductions over video chat before moving on to next steps.
We look forward to receiving your message. Thank you for your interest!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers