flooring: wood house w/d in unit street parking no private bath private room rent period: yearly
QR Code Link to This Post
Unit: Room for rent, February 1st
Price: $712.60+ Utilities
* Unit was NOT used for residential purposes prior to Nov 15 2018
Location: Toronto, East York, Coxwell & O’Connor
What is your relationship to the unit:
* Current tenant and leaseholder seeking roommate/housemate
* This is a roommate search. The roommate will sign a roommate agreement with the leaseholder. The roommate pay rent to the leaseholder.
* We hope to sign an agreement from February 1st 2021 to December 31 2021
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for application:
* Proof of income
* Proof of Identity
* Last month’s rent deposit
* Possibly a COVID test? We are all very careful and stay in our bubble
* Gas, Hydro, Water, Garbage, Internet (1 Gigabit fibre unlimited bandwidth)
* It is usually around $30-$90each a month depending on the season and our consumption. But when we get the water and waste bill 3 times a year it can be $150 each
* We are four people, all in different stages of our 20s. We definitely like to have a laugh and be goofs. We are for the most part home bodies. Often in our rooms or watching stuff in the living room, sometimes Drag Race, British Bake-Off, a K-Drama, or anything else interesting :D
* Our current roommate who is leaving had a career change and we will miss her so very much! Looking for someone friendly to join our chill vibe.
* Due to COVID all of us stay home right now. So we are hoping to find someone with a job/income that doesn’t interact with the public very much or works from home. Since we are trying not to break our bubble. Some of us have relatives we still have to see that are older. The house is quite large so it never feels crowded.
* We can do a video call interview and house tour first. Then if it seems promising and you have been in quarantine then maybe we can arrange an in-person viewing.
* Looking for a Female, no couples.
* Unfurnished. Has a closet. It has a connected bathroom shared with one other person. You have your own sink and cupboard and you share the toilet and bath.
* There are 4 bathrooms total. You will have access to yours and the shared bathroom on the main floor.
* Direct quick access to the DVP. Three different bus stops all one block away. One going south to Coxwell Subway station. Two going east to Broadview station.
* We already have one car in the driveway, and one on the street in front of the house. You can park on another part of the street if you would like, once a month-ish or less they tend to give out a $15-$30 Parking Ticket but I cannot guarantee anything.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers