apartment laundry in bldg street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Price: $1,300/month including internet. Hydro extra ($30-50)
Start date: June or July, but things are flexible so just let me know.
If you are looking for a bedroom in a huge apartment with a great location, this is the post you were looking for! You have two bedrooms to choose from (see pictures) and will be sharing the entire 1,400 sqft apartment with just one other person (me). Lots of rooms and space to enjoy, see below.
I am a 30something who is teaching at U of T. Starting in the fall I will probably be back to work on campus, but I usually work from home one day a week. During my spare time I enjoy biking in and around Toronto, playing the piano, and trying out board games. Post-lockdown I will probably get back to things like enjoying all the music and shows Toronto has to offer, going on camping trips, and singing in a barbershop quartet.
I am looking for someone who sees home as a calm and relaxing space, appreciates a clean and organized apartment, is up for the occasional chat in the kitchen and/or over a glass of wine, is noise-aware (I am a fan of headphone fans!), is a non-smoker, doesn't have a pet, and is COVID-aware.
All genders and all backgrounds welcome!
When it comes to cleaning, my plan is that (once this is COVID-safe) we have someone come in to clean every 6 weeks or so and we split the cost, so that we can just focus on maintenance inbetween (bathroom and such).
The apartment is on the second floor of a detached two-storey house and has a whopping 1,400 square feet featuring:
- three bedrooms (one for you, one for me, and the third one I'm planning to turn into a read/chill/office like room for us to use), there are two options for you for the bedroom, see photos
- living room
- dining room
- sun room
- fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher
- bathroom with bathtub
- coin laundry and dryer in the basement
The bedroom is unfurnished, all other rooms are furnished as seen in the pictures.
The landlord lives on the first floor and is a very nice guy.
Location Location Location
- The apartment is on a side street off Dundas street right on a tree-lined street.
- Literally a 1 minute walk to Trinity Bellwoods Park.
- 5 minute walk to all the amazing food and drinks that Ossington has to offer.
- 5 minute walk to the heart of Little Italy.
- 10 minute walk to Queen West.
- Metro and Shoppers 5 min walk away.
- Both the Dundas and College Streetcar are 3 minutes away.
- This is a very bike-able area. Bike Lanes on College and all the way to the Waterfront (just 10 min on a bike).
If this sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to your message! Please include some info about yourself (what's important to you as a roommate, what does your typical day look like, what are you up to in your spare time...)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers